How do I pay my water/sewer bill?

Water/Sewer bills are sent out on a monthly basis. To pay your bill you have the following options: • By Mail: Send payment to the Village of Melrose Water/Sewer Department, PO Box 117, Melrose, Wi 54642 • In person, see the Clerk/Treasurer’s Hours posted on the Home Page • Drop Box: Place payment in the drop box located on the Northwest Corner of the Village Hall.